Festive times can be stressful for our darling pets. With crackers and pollution everywhere, dogs and cats can come under great deal of stress and anxiety and may need to be comforted.
We bring you Essential Lavender Organic Oil that aids in calming down anxiety in pets. Lavender Oil is a well-known calming agent that creates a sense of peace and calming effect on dogs.
This oil is soothing to the central nervous system and can only be used effectively to help a dog get used to a safe space.
It can help your pet calm down during stressful times, car rides and ease our general anxiety.
This is a good, safe oil to use anytime your dog will be in a stressful situation, like a trip to the vet or when traveling, as well as during training in order to slow hyperactivity. Comes in a 30 ML dropper bottle.
- Use in a diffuser to create a calming environment for your dog.
- Mix 2-3 drops in a spray bottle along with water and spray on the dog.
- Put 1-2 drops directly on the neck to help your dog inhale the fragrance.
- You can put 2-3 drops in a tissue paper and put it in the AC vent of your car before getting your dog inside.
- Helps to calm down nervous dogs during car rides, helps in motion sickness.
- Helps to relax nerves during stressful times like visit to the vet, festive noise, and general anxiety.
- Helps your dog get a calm sleep.